понедельник, 14 мая 2012 г.

Short story.

I never loved him.
Last summer started for me in a very good way. I was in love with a rather romantic guy. So we went together to a summer camp to work with children as leaders. In the beginning everything was perfect, we were getting on very well. The first season just had flown. We came back to the city, dated, celebrated my birthday - he gave me a golden ring. Such a sweet story... But I began to get bored a little, because I didn't see him as my stone wall, he wasn't a stone wall, actually. He kept asking: "What's wrong? Why are you so cold?" And I couldn't really answer this questions, so I kept silence. A hesitation whether I ever loved him took my mind at that time. In August we went to another camp to do the same job. And, finally, we broke up to the end of the season. The first nice guy I met there was a reason, we didn't date with that "reason", just I got pretty well, that I never feel something stronger to my nowadays ex-boyfriend than a sympathy. What a disappointment it was. I understood that he had too soft character for me. When I told him that everything is over he started to cry and beat the walls. Disgusting situation, he behaved as a real girl with all those weepings, while I was so calm, so confident. For sure, I never loved him.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий