воскресенье, 22 апреля 2012 г.

James Cameron

1.When James Cameron was a child, he liked reading sci-fi books, he'd been doing it all the time. I don't think, that he was popular. Such people usually prefer to stay away from others, so it's rather difficult for them to find friends. But, it's rather good to know such person, because it is always interesting to talk to them.
2. 1960s were those years, when science began to develop in a very fast way, so, of course, it had a big influence on J.Cameron, especially taking to account that fact, that he liked science fiction. Now our time has also a kind of influence on us, we can't live apart from the world, from the society, so we live using some common stereotypes and so on and so forth. But still, I'm trying to be myself as much as it possible.
3.Everything in water seems really weird and bizarre and Cameron was interested in such things so much, so, thus he liked diving, and then, he could draw anything he could imagine. So, I guess, it's pretty simple, why he had hobbies like that. As for me, I usually have different hobbies in different periods of time. But, some of them are constant. For example, music, hockey, srtetching(of course because of my past).
4. There are CG, ILM in those films. They are good, for sure.
5. I reckon, that both things - imagination and exploration - were important to him, it actually should depend on the situation, what is more suitable at this very moment. Talking about me, these actions are significant in my life, but the choice always depends on my mood.
6. First - the respect of the team you deal with, second - to do whatever you want, absolutely boundlessly. I agree with it, for sure, but you have not to be afraid of possible fail and stuff like that.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий